Federated Employees Credit Union offers a full line of first-mortgage loan options in partnership with CU Companies-Mortgage Division, with competitive rates, flexible fixed and variable rate terms, and competitive closing costs.
These loans are available to members living in:
|California||Kansas||New Hampshire||South Dakota|
If you are purchasing a new home or want to refinance to take advantage of low mortgage rates, you can apply for your mortgage anytime at our online mortgage center. Or call our loan officer to make an appointment to come in and get started. Our partners at CU Companies will then help you determine which loan product might work best for your situation, and guide you through the rest of the loan process.
Go to our online mortgage center for current rates, and to get an estimate of closing costs. If you have questions or to make an appointment, contact us.
The Homebuyer Guide provides you with helpful information to simplify the mortgage process and help you achieve your personal and financial goals.
Our Home Buying Basics presentation will provide you with insights and tips to prepare yourself for the home buying process. From pre-approval to close, this information will help walk you through buying a home.
Home Buying Frequently Asked Questions
CU Mortgage Process
- Should I refinance?
- How much will my fixed rate mortgage payment be?
- How much will my adjustable rate mortgage payments be?
- How much will my payments be for a balloon mortgage?
- Should I rent or buy?
- Which mortgage is better for me?
- How much will I save by increasing my mortgage payment?
- How much mortgage might I qualify for?
- Should I consolidate my loans?
- How much home can I afford?
- Can I insure my home with Federated Insurance?