Scholarship Winners / Student Loans
Congratulations to our 2017 Scholarship Award Recipients:
Briana Dentry & Mariah Dant
Student Loans at FECU:
Federated Employees Credit Union offers an alternative to government guaranteed student loans. If your government financial aid isn't enough to cover the cost of your post-secondary education, or if you don't qualify, this loan can will help you with your education expenses. Applications accepted starting July 1st for the 2017/2018 school year.
• Students enrolled in post secondary education are eligible
• Borrow up to $5,000 per student per school year (July 1 to June 30), $20,000 maximum
• The interest rate will be .5% below the index (prime rate) as of July 1 each year, with a minimum interest rate of 4%.
• Interest only payments if you are enrolled as a full-time student
• Parent or Legal Guardian co-signer required
• There are no pre-payment penalties
• Automatic payment options are available
To apply, simply complete the Online Loan Application.
FECU will donate $1 to theFederated Challenge for every funded loan!