MnCUN FSC Scholarship is Accepting Applications
The Minnesota Credit Union Network is now accepting applications for the Foundation Scholarship Council scholarship program. FSC is offering 2 $3,000, 2 $2,000, and 10 $1,000 scholarships to credit union members throughout Minnesota.
Scholarship applicants must be one of the following type of students:
- traditional: current high school student graduating in 2018
- traditional: PSEO (high school students utilizing post-secondary education option but not graduation in 2018)
- non-traditional: post high school student or those returning to post-secondary after some time off
In addition, scholarship applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Enrolled or plan to attend an accredited, non-profit educational institution in an undergraduate or graduate program (both master and doctorate). Awards will not be disbursed until the student is accepted and enrolled in an accredited institution.
- Enrolled in at least one course at the accredited school during the scholarship application time frame.
- Must be a credit union member in good standing (as determined by your credit union) affiliated with the Minnesota Credit Union Network
- Information provided on the application must be accurate and solely the authentic work of the applicant.
- Financial need is not considered in the selection of the scholarship recipients.
- Immediate family and household members of the Minnesota Foundation Scholarship Council are not eligible to enter.
- Applicants will be asked to approve that their names, words and/or photos can be used in various media to promote the credit union scholarship program
APPLICATION & ESSAY SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Applications must be submitted electronically by 11:59 p.m. Central Standard Time February 1, 2018. Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
CLICK HERE to get started on the application.